Do you regularly take photos while hunting? Or do you have a single image you're proud taking over the last 12 months? Doesn't matter if you have 1 or a dozen photographs, you should enter our photographic comp!
Competition categories range from game animals, scenic and even game camera!
Before you enter:
1. Browse the competition categories here.
2. Ensure your photographs meet the rules here.
How to enter:
1. Fill out an entry form found here.
2. Print your photographs at a local print store at 5x7"
3. Write your name & entry details on the back of the photograph (the use of a label/sticker will ensure your photo isn't damaged)
4. Drop the physical form along with the physical images to the clubrooms! There is a wooden drop box found beside the front door for 24/7 drop off.
5. Email digital versions of your entires to email@example.com - you MUST complete this step to validate your entry.
Photographic comp entries are due by the evening of the 26th May (during Pre Measuring Night event)
Photographic entries and placings will be judged and then displayed on the evening of Measuring Night.
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Target Street, Point Chevalier,Auckland 1022
We meet every second Tuesday of the month.
The Auckland branch of New Zealand Deerstalkers' exists to promote safe and enjoyable hunting the sport of shooting and related activities.
ContactField GuidelinesEthical GuidelinesClub Rules
Copyright 2020 NZDA Auckland Branch. All Rights Reserved